First Baptist Church, Plattsburg
With the increase in COVID-19 cases in
our community, we are making the
Masks are now required within First Baptist Church buildings.
We WILL continue to have IN PERSON worship at 9:00 a.m. while requiring everyone to wear masks at all times inside the building and maintaining appropriate social distancing inside the building.
The pastor and worship team will wear masks except while leading worship.
If you do not attend worship in person, you can watch our worship service live-streamed on First Baptist Church of Plattsburg’s YouTube channel. You may search for FBC, Plattsburg YouTube or click the following link to be redirected there: YouTube Channel.
Nursery and Extended Session
There will be nursery care (0 - 2 years) or Extended Session care (3 - 4 years) during 9:00 a.m. worship.
In person Bible study for all ages has resumed on Sunday mornings at 10:15 a.m.
Adult Christmas Cantata
Choir is rehearsing once again on Sunday nights.
Adult Prayer Meeting is at 4 p.m. on Zoom and in person.
AWANA meets from 6:30 to 7:45 p.m.
SUNDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
Youth Pastor Gudde meets in person with students.
FBC Preschool meets in person Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Church office is open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wearing a mask is REQUIRED.
- If you are not feeling well or have been around others who are sick, stay home for your safety and the well-being of others.
- If you feel uncertain or are uncomfortable about resuming public worship, we support your decision and want to continue to minister to you and your family in other ways.
- We value family and encourage your whole family to attend, including small children and to sit together in worship.
- NO physical contact is advised (hugs, handshakes, elbow or fist bumps, etc.).
- We will refrain from handshaking and
passing the offering plate.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and we recommend sanitizing your hands upon entering and leaving the sanctuary.
- Please maintain social distancing as you enter and exit and while you are in the building.
- We ask you to use good judgment and to show love and consideration to others in accordance with a Spirit-led conscience (Colossians 3:12-14).
Our church staff is available for you to talk or pray with. Please let us know how we can help. Call the church office at 816-539-2510 or Pastor Robert at 816-427-1011, Youth Pastor Aaron Gudde at 913-231-0404 or Worship Leader Sandy at 816-804-2798.